Skip to main content

Photo Highlights of 2016

Street Photography

After taking a few thousands photos this year 2016,how do I select 12 of them to highlight my interests with various types of photography genres that I fell in love and still exploring?Some of the good photos may be hidden in my computer and smart phones because I have forgotten what I had taken.

What I have selected here are from my fading memory and I chose them because I like them.Here,I am NOT talking about great photography but more what matters to my heart and not my brain.

My Cycling Tribe at The Boarwalk.


Group Bowling Competition of Perantau Bachok at Bangi Gateway


Family picnic at the Nami Island of Bachok

Trees along Pantai Irama,Bachok


Landscape of Masjid Putra

Solat Dhuha 

Marigold flowers blooming in Taman Saujana Hijau,Putrajaya


The Forbidden Bridge

Black & White Photography


Masjid Tuanku Mizan as a beautiful landmark in the City of Putrajaya.

Group of pelikans having fun at Putrajaya Wetlaand.

Enjoying train ride with my grandson.His first on ERL to KLIA

Animals and their habitat.


Men going back to nature!


Pasar Tani,MAEPS

MAY I THANK ALL MY BLOG READERS WHO KEEP READING MY BLOG.IN JANURY 2016,THE MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS WAS 1500 BUT BY DECEMBER 2016,THE MONTHLY PAGEVIEWS WAS MORE THAN 15,000!

Thank you everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKODENG

SKODENG IS A MALAY WORD WITH NEGATIVE MEANING.IT IS ABOUT SNEAKING AROUND TO SEE WHAT BAD THINGS PEOPLE ARE DOING.THIS WEEK THEME OF THE WEEK OF OUR PUTRAJAYA PHOTOWALK IS SKODENG TO MEAN SNAPPING PHOTOS OF PEOPLE IN PUBLIC THAT ATTRACTED THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ATTENTION.IT IS A CANDID STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORTH SHARING.. NU SENTRAL,KL KLIA UMAI CAFE,PUTRAJAYA SURIA KLCC Bank of Kelantan River PASAR TANI,MAEPS  CAR FREE DAY ,KL  NU SENTRAL,KL BANGUNAN SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD ERL,KL-KLIA PASAR TANI,MAEPS AMPANG PARK

Let the photo speak first?

  Should photographers explain their photos, or let the images speak for themselves? A strong photograph can stand on its own. It invites people to look, pause, and interpret the moment in their own way. But sometimes a few words from the photographer reveal the quiet story behind the frame — what was seen, felt, or noticed in that fleeting moment. Perhaps the balance is this: Let the photo speak first. Let the words gently reflect afterwards. 📷

SOLITUDE

  Solitude at the Water’s Edge At the quiet margins of Putrajaya Wetlands Park, moments of stillness often reveal themselves in the simplest scenes. This photograph captures one such moment — a lone bird standing calmly in the shallow waters of the wetlands, surrounded by patches of emerging green and a mirror-like surface that reflects the sky above. What makes this scene compelling is its sense of solitude. The bird stands alone, yet it does not appear lonely. Instead, it seems completely at ease in its environment. The calm water, lightly textured by ripples, creates a soft canvas where reflections blur the boundary between sky and earth. The bird’s reflection anchors it in the frame, quietly doubling its presence in the landscape. The composition embraces minimalism. Most of the frame is filled with open water and subtle tones, allowing the bird to become the natural focal point. The scattered patches of grass break the uniformity of the water surface and hint at the slow, livi...