Skip to main content

MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY 15.0

 


Mobile Photography 1.0 was written on 7th June 2016. Here is my blogging #15 on this subject matter. Every three months, I select about a dozen photos and share in this series. I was informed that more than 90% of the photos taken and shared online were taken by smartphones.



Every year, cameras in smartphones are getting better and better. I have given away my compact camera to my son. In its place, I use smartphones with better camera features. For the last seven years, I have been using Note3, Note5 and Note10Lite from Samsung Galaxy. There were very good for ordinary amateur photographers like me. But iPhone14 Pro Max is another kettle of fish that I just could not resist. So, I jumped ship from Android to IOS on 7th January 2023. It fits well with my Mac Pro laptop.



From this year onwards, I will focus more on taking photos using iPhone14 Pro Max than using FujifilmXT20. I am planning a few photo projects using both cameras. No camera fits all situations.



Personally, I love all types of photography genres. I explore all domains and enjoy my journey. By the way, I am just an amateur photographer having fun along the way.


















Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKODENG

SKODENG IS A MALAY WORD WITH NEGATIVE MEANING.IT IS ABOUT SNEAKING AROUND TO SEE WHAT BAD THINGS PEOPLE ARE DOING.THIS WEEK THEME OF THE WEEK OF OUR PUTRAJAYA PHOTOWALK IS SKODENG TO MEAN SNAPPING PHOTOS OF PEOPLE IN PUBLIC THAT ATTRACTED THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S ATTENTION.IT IS A CANDID STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WORTH SHARING.. NU SENTRAL,KL KLIA UMAI CAFE,PUTRAJAYA SURIA KLCC Bank of Kelantan River PASAR TANI,MAEPS  CAR FREE DAY ,KL  NU SENTRAL,KL BANGUNAN SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD ERL,KL-KLIA PASAR TANI,MAEPS AMPANG PARK

Let the photo speak first?

  Should photographers explain their photos, or let the images speak for themselves? A strong photograph can stand on its own. It invites people to look, pause, and interpret the moment in their own way. But sometimes a few words from the photographer reveal the quiet story behind the frame — what was seen, felt, or noticed in that fleeting moment. Perhaps the balance is this: Let the photo speak first. Let the words gently reflect afterwards. 📷

SOLITUDE

  Solitude at the Water’s Edge At the quiet margins of Putrajaya Wetlands Park, moments of stillness often reveal themselves in the simplest scenes. This photograph captures one such moment — a lone bird standing calmly in the shallow waters of the wetlands, surrounded by patches of emerging green and a mirror-like surface that reflects the sky above. What makes this scene compelling is its sense of solitude. The bird stands alone, yet it does not appear lonely. Instead, it seems completely at ease in its environment. The calm water, lightly textured by ripples, creates a soft canvas where reflections blur the boundary between sky and earth. The bird’s reflection anchors it in the frame, quietly doubling its presence in the landscape. The composition embraces minimalism. Most of the frame is filled with open water and subtle tones, allowing the bird to become the natural focal point. The scattered patches of grass break the uniformity of the water surface and hint at the slow, livi...